ORBIS CONSTRUCTION ONE – CRM INDUSTRY SOLUTION FOR THE CONSTRUCTION SUPPLY INDUSTRY
The construction and supply industries are currently characterised by rapid growth.
This upward trend is forecast to continue. But you also have to face growing challenges on a daily basis:
- Increasing internationalisation
- Intensified competition
- Less product Differentiation
- Price and cost pressure
- Margin loss
- Market consolidation
- Complex decision-making structures
- Differentiated target group approach to include specialised trade, retail trade, distributors, specialist craftsmen, processors, planners and architects
- Multiple enquiries and quotes
Both in multi-tiered trading and in building project sales, more reliable and comprehensive information is needed in order to manage sales in a targeted and efficient manner.
Our industry solution ORBIS ConstructionONE has exactly this objective. You can concentrate on your core business – the system will support you in your endeavours.
THE CRM INDUSTRY SOLUTION CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY:
- Object-oriented display of all information regarding a building object
- Mapping of relationships between objects
- Relationship diagram of the involved people
- Import of object data from external providers
- Visit & route planning
- Display of competitors
- Quotation creation & tracking
- Business & product area Management
- Customer potential & Segmentation
- Portfolio management
- Planning, performance management & Analysis
- Sales control via dynamic campaigns
Construction Hub - the data hub for your objects
With the predefined ORBIS Construction Hub, we give you the opportunity to leverage your potential earlier than the competition. With a standard integration of our partners ibau and Building Radar, we support potential construction projects throughout the sales process.
In short, the Construction Hub is a pre-defined platform that makes it possible to present different tender sources consistently. This leads to a decision-making process of the same consistent quality.
- Potential objects are automatically created as objects in the system
- Participants, such as customers and contacts, are created automatically
- Automated duplicate detection
- A ‘winning team’ of existing contacts/customers is established
Optimize your sales processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
Cloud-based business intelligence solution for monitoring and analyzing business data and supporting your decisions
Integrated CRM solution specifically for SAP users
Superior customer service processes with IoT and Microsoft Dynamics 365
Quick introduction solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365