ORBIS SOLUTION FOR AREA PRODUCTION (MILL) - THE SAP SOLUTION FOR STEEL TRADING/FLAME CUTTING COMPANIES
For area production, we developed the 100% SAP-integrated ORBIS solution, a solution for area production, which makes it possible to conveniently map this special production.
As a result, companies receive an industry solution integrated in SAP S/4HANA which makes all areas of the company plannable, controllable and measurable in a central software solution.
SUPPORT FOR ALL AREAS OF THE COMPANY
The ORBIS solution provides several cockpits in which SAP standard functions are combined for a better overview and user-friendliness. This saves time and provides the user with all the necessary information for decision-making and processing at a glance.
THE USE OF THE ORBIS SOLUTION FOR AREA PRODUCTION:
- 100% SAP integrated solution for the area processing manufacturing industry
- Predefined (best practice) business processes, prepared data structures, integrated QM processes with product and batch tracking (complete history)
- Rules for defined characteristics (can be extended by further characteristics), tolerances and limit values for all values of the factory certificates or own laboratories
- Rules for parts lists, work and inspection plans, packaging rules and quotation costing
- Rule-based, automated creation of master data (e.g. material master record, parts lists and task lists) and automated filling of standard fields (object dependencies mapped in software) reduces maintenance effort
- Central monitoring of stocks, resources and services
- Material flow across plants and countries with continuous labeling from incoming goods to dispatch
- Grouping of distributed SAP functions in cockpits (order, detailed planning, shipping)
- Industry-specific reporting and controlling
- Flexible detailed production planning and batch tracking across all processing stages
Optional: Extension by ORBIS MES