FULLY INTEGRATED IN THE SAP SOLUTION FOR DIGITALIZING PRODUCTION
Based on the ORBIS Multi-Process Suite (ORBIS MPS) and the SAP Business Suite, ORBIS has developed its own MES: the ORBIS MES Solution. It is 100 percent integrated into SAP ERP processes and is therefore the central building block for a seamless linking and synchronization of data from the shop floor with SAP processes and for the establishment of a digitally networked value chain. Machines, devices, sensors and actuators are networked with SAP processes. The SAP Business Suite becomes a virtual representation of real factory events in real-time with ORBIS MES. The digital factory is completely planned and controlled in the SAP system. ORBIS MES can also be used with SAP S/4HANA.
BENEFITS OF ORBIS MES
- Complete integration in SAP ERP, SAP HCM, SAP BW
- Realization exclusively with SAP development tools
- User-friendly and industry-standard user interfaces for the visualization of production processes
- Clear visualization of shop floor data and access to it anywhere and at any time
- Seamless integration of end devices
- Residue-free scheduling and sequence planning with the ORBIS planning tool
- Management dashboards for production control, monitoring and controlling
- Modular structure of the MES with functions for BDE, MDE, PM and QM, among others
- Simple expansion concept for the realization of customer-specific requirements
Linking and synchronizing data from the shop floor with the SAP processes
"Real-time" view of machine and system states and effective control of all production processes.
Transparency in production - exactly informed at all times and everywhere
Backlog-free planning of each individual production area and long-term increase in transparency in the order and schedule structure with the ORBIS planning tool.
Real-time view of all operating data and control of all production processes. Complete transparency as a basis for permanent optimization and objective cost control.
Simplified and effort-reduced personnel time recording - easy to operate and clear interfaces
More efficiency and cost reduction - optimized downtimes and fault management, preventive maintenance, organization of machine data, measurement and test results.
High-performance and industry-standard user interfaces - platform-independent and on all common end devices.
Continuous process automation and "real-time" networking of all actors in the digital factory - 100% integrated in SAP.
Next step for the digitalization with ORBIS? Visit our Smart Factory on the Innovation Campus of the Saarland University of Applied Sciences. Make an appointment today.