Microsoft Power BI by ORBIS
Business intelligence allows you to make well-considered business decisions!
Answers to relevant questions are obtained from databases provided within the company. They form the most important foundation for analysis processes. Microsoft Power BI can intelligently connect to these different data sources (such as Excel, Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL databases and cloud-based solutions). The resulting analyses enable your company to make convincing decisions.
What is Microsoft Power BI?
Microsoft Power BI stands for Business Intelligence. Power BI from Microsoft allows you to stay on top of things and provide all authorized employees with the right key performance indicators. This intelligent cloud solution offers everything a modern business intelligence solution needs. Make use of real-time, ad-hoc analyses and meaningful dashboards. Even Excel enthusiasts will find their way around Microsoft’s user-friendly Power BI in no time at all.
Being a Microsoft Gold Partner, ORBIS is your perfect, competent companion who can successfully implement your business intelligence project in your company! Drawing on our years of consulting expertise, we can help you to make your business-relevant management decisions even more soundly in the future.
Customer success story: Ottakringer Getränke AG
Ottakringer Getränke AG is relying on Microsoft Power BI
Refreshingly simple: Ottakringer is relying on self-service BI for SAP ERP with Power BI. Read our latest customer success story now and learn all about the project’s challenges and successes!
The success story is only available in german.
How you benefit from Microsoft Power BI at a glance:
As a solution from the Microsoft family of products, Power BI offers Intuitive operability. For your employees, this translates into significantly shorter introductory training times and training sessions. You can make full use of the tool after a short time.
Use the sophisticated self-service BI solution and create dashboards and reports that are unique to you. Your most important key performance indicators are always up to date with regular real-time updates. So you can respond promptly to critical deviations in your company.
Microsoft Power BI is cloud-compatible. You can “power-charge” your business and your employees in the right way – whether your team’s working out in the field or from home. Mobile Power BI apps support day-to-day business too.
A cloud-based Microsoft infrastructure offers you investment security. This forms the foundation of the entire system, and there’s not even any need for a separate data server or SQL server.
Why choose ORBIS as your partner for your Microsoft Power BI project?
- ORBIS has many years of business intelligence experience – both with Microsoft technologies and with its own analytics solutions
- A large number of satisfied reference customers confirm that you’ll benefit from ORBIS’s extensive industry expertise
- A variety of workshops and training sessions that’re individually tailored to your needs will “power-charge” your team!
- Even once the Microsoft Power BI project has been rolled out, ORBIS will continue to advise and assist you with an after go-live concept
- ORBIS keeps your employees’ knowledge up to date with useful webcasts, tools and events.
- Competent consulting with respect to licensing rights relating to Microsoft and Microsoft Power BI round off the project process.
- As a Microsoft Gold Partner, ORBIS has excellent relationships that add value to customers during project implementation.
ORBIS Power BI Workshops
How do I get the maximum benefit for my company with Power BI?
We work together with you to develop the right Power BI concept for your business. We focus on your individual goals, requests and requirements.
Since ORBIS is both your sparring partner and your consultant, you get everything you need to use Power BI in a way that meets your requirements!
What can you expect in the likes of a three-day workshop to advance and develop your business in a targeted way?
- Teaching and acquiring knowledge of the Microsoft tools: Power BI Desktop, Power BI Cloud and BI Pro
- What you always wanted to know and should know about using, the differences between and the links between Power Query, Power Pivot and Power View
- Developing and defining business rules and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Connecting different data sources such as SQL, Excel and Data Warehouse
- Preparing and presenting your data with powerful visualization tools, such as the Power BI app.
- Creating comprehensive and easy-to-understand Power BI reports, statements and dashboards
- Correctly using the Power BI service (what is known as ‘Software as a Service’) forms part of MS Power BI. It helps with illustrating your company’s dashboards.
- Briefing on the security and permissions concept, on sharing dashboards and reports with team members or external users
- Information about using and the benefits of existing licenses in your company, such as Power BI Premium or Power BI Pro.
Would you like to go even deeper with Microsoft Power BI?
Our workshop forms the foundation and is the cornerstone for building up extra knowledge relating to Microsoft Power BI. Would you like to deepen your knowledge to achieve your business goals? That’s not a problem – the workshop can be flexibly extended to include additional days.
There are a great many BI-related topics. We work together with you to make your processes even more transparent and give you an even better understanding of your data. Further knowledge building and deepening of your existing awareness on relevant topics, such as:
- Big Data on Azure
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics and Office 365
- Power BI and AI functions
- Real-time data analytics updates
- Using and deploying Power BI Mobile and apps
- Deepening your knowledge of Power BI Desktop
- Everything you need to know about integrating Excel and making sensible use of Excel spreadsheets
- Paginated reports as a supplement to the Power BI service
- Added value due to use of the Azure cloud platform
No buzzword bingo! These and other topics will help you see your company in a new light. Your business is our focus. Challenge us, and we’ll help you to make your decision-making processes effective and disseminate relevant information faster. That way, you’ll benefit from more workshop days with ORBIS.
What about a "speed dating" relating to your unanswered questions?
It’s a quick, no-obligation process – book a 15-minute slot to get answers to your outstanding questions about Power BI in just a few quick clicks. We’re happy to help – whether you require general information or have a specific request!